Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Updates

So, a few updates since I haven't posted here in a few days.




-My birthday was last Friday! I'm finally eighteen and free to go places that aren't the mall. Thank God. And something more relevant to this,

-I recently ordered a new girl. She's a factory Blythe (I  bugged the hell out of the seller for photos so I know she's  a  Factory and not one of those wide-eyed bootlegs with nylon hair and non-snapping legs). I would post a photo but I like to keep my dolls hidden until they come in the mail, but I will say she is absolutely gorgeous and she (kinda) has a 'fantasy' hair color. And speaking of hair, my next update-

-Upon the arrival of my new girl, I will finally make my tutorials for washing and straightening Blythe hair. I did make a short, typed up version of my tutorial that you can see here but I would like to do one with photos. Expect both tutorials within the next month!



No comments:

Post a Comment